Curtis Howe defines himself as a “serial entrepreneur” who has helped build several companies over the last 20 years. He holds a bachelors of science degree in Technical Sales from Weber State University, and is certified by Anchor Point Institute as a Master Practitioner in NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming). He has also completed the Junto Entrepreneurship program, and is an alumnus of the BoomStartup Tech Accelerator program. He currently serves as a mentor with Boom Startup, helping new entrepreneurs launch and build their businesses.
Curtis lives in Hyrum, Utah with his family and has spent the last decade building SMRT Social.
Curtis’s presentation is entitled How to Spell ROI in Social Media Marketing.
He will address the following key points:
- The impact of social media on today’s business environment
- We will discuss the various ways that social media can impact a business and how Paid Media, Earned Media, and Organic Media can enhance your bottom line.
- The new consumer expectations (B2B and B2C)
- The advent of social media, a strong focus on mobile device usage, and the impact of the pandemic have led businesses and consumers to major shifts in their habits and the ways they shop for the goods and services they require. We’ll discuss these shifts--and how your business can take advantage of them.
- The latest trends in how businesses are effectively using social media
- Change is pervasive, rapid, and never-ending in the world of social media. We’ll discuss new trends with an eye to staying abreast of upcoming opportunities.
- Identifying what is working and what is not
- Not all strategies are effective for every business. Our discussion will focus on learning how to understand which strategies will likely work for your business and which ones probably won’t. In this regard, please plan on sharing your own experiences, both pro and con!
- How to substantially increase the probability that you will enjoy a positive ROI from your social media strategy
- We’ll discuss how you can track the value of your social media efforts, demonstrating the difference your strategy is making on your business.