Dr. S. Brett Savage - Executive Coaching
Dr. S. Brett Savage is the CEO of Next Phase Leadership International LLC. He is an accomplished counselor, coach, and consultant. He brings a background of psychology, philosophy, and counseling to his work as a seasoned architect of successful managers and leaders. His career has been both broad and deep including:
● Serving at Brigham Young University in a variety of roles, among which were faculty assignments in the Department of Family, Home and Social Science, the Department of Psychology, the Department of Ancient Scripture, and BYU Adult Continuing Education. He is regularly a featured speaker at the BYU Education Week program.
● Directing International HR and Organizational Development (OD) consulting as a Vice President of Novations Group Inc
● Working as a Senior Coach with Novo Nordisk at the Pharmaceutical Global Strategic Summit in Copenhagen, Denmark.
● Serving as Senior Consultant for Targeted Learning Inc. in the areas of HR and OD consulting.
● Performing the Moderator function at both the U.S. Summit on Genomic Medicine & Personalized Health Care, as well as the Governor’s Commission on Education Excellence (Utah).
Brett has professional expertise in the areas of executive coaching and counseling, organizational processes and professional development, group facilitation, leadership/management development. conflict resolution, and breaking the cycle of blame and self-justification. He holds degrees from Weber State University and BYU, including a Masters Degree in Marriage and Family Life/Counseling and a Doctorate in Theoretical Philosophical Psychology. He also holds numerous professional certifications.
I'm #1 in my State in Snowboarding... ignore the fact that I'm the only one in my age category that still snowboards!
Riding Motocross, Water Skiing, Mountain Biking, Scuba Diving, Gardening/Landscaping, Antiques, Ancient Languages, International Travel…
Doctorate: Brigham Young University